Gov-Board cast iron baseboard style radiation offers an “almost invisible” installation. Durable cast iron will allow years of worry-free comfort and provides more than five times the amount of radiant heat than conventional thin metal baseboards. This is due to the fact that the combined cast iron surface area is much larger than that found on thin metal baseboards. Gov-Board baseboards also offer the advantage of being able to distribute heat in both horizontal and vertical directions.
• Assemblies up to, and including, 6 lineal feet are shipped in one piece
• Narrow trim lines allow unit to blend with any décor – replacing base molding
• Cast iron provides very quiet operation
• Gov-Board baseboards can be painted, providing a seamless match to its surroundings
• Less than a 2-degree difference between floor and ceiling heat distribution
• Suitable for water or steam applications